1st fill up - round 3
Seal took Phoebe last Wednesday. I was feeling a little 'delicate' to attend the first fill up for round 3. Funny, as I had been fine for the last round of fill ups. Anyway I soon realised that being at home clock watching and wondering what is going on, is far worse than being there, so this week am going too.
Phoebe was not a happy bunny at fill up time. She now knows what is coming and cries as soon as we lift her onto our lap. Seal was too 'distracted' himself to find out how much fluid went in, but looking at her neck expander I would say 20mls. I'm getting quite the expert don't you know.
Phoebe bounded through the front door, upon her return, proud as punch with green lillipop held high to show me.
That's my gorgeous girl.
Phoebe was not a happy bunny at fill up time. She now knows what is coming and cries as soon as we lift her onto our lap. Seal was too 'distracted' himself to find out how much fluid went in, but looking at her neck expander I would say 20mls. I'm getting quite the expert don't you know.
Phoebe bounded through the front door, upon her return, proud as punch with green lillipop held high to show me.
That's my gorgeous girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home